Our Environmental Consulting and Pipeline Services work collaboratively and are the finest available. Our goal is to provide a thorough and systematic process to ensure client and regulatory satisfaction. Our comprehensive team has worked together with some of the largest energy providers in the country.
The Pinnacle Emergency Response Team is compiled of both full time and casual responders that are dedicated solely for incidents involving the Transportation of Dangerous Goods. Our highly trained Hazardous Materials Technicians specialize in both Highway, Rail, Bio-Recovery and Industrial incidents with well into the thousands of separate incidents under their hats, all while working intimately within the regulations and those who govern them.
Our team possess the following qualities and experiences.
· Environmental management
· Environmental and construction consulting
· On site supervision of wellsite, access road and pipeline right of way construction.
· Remediation and reclamation of upstream projects including abandoned well sites, battery sites, remote sumps, pipeline right of ways and installations and spill site management.
· Reading and understanding engineering designs, company policies and applicable environmental and safety legislation
· Experienced working in complex regulatory and environmentally sensitive areas including liaison with Federal, Provincial and Territorial regulatory Officers
· Experienced working with aboriginal and special interest groups
· Proficient in the area of public relations and conflict resolution
· Project management/cost tracking
· Proficient in a technical and computerized environment
With all of our service compiled Pinnacle Energy Group provides the services you require and the comfort in knowing it will be done professionally, the first time.